If i was a horror movie Director.

 If I ever become a rich man, I will pay my first big money and put lights in the houses where the ghost movie is made.


 One of the biggest desires of my life is to take a tour of Gulistan once in a while.  Then they will understand how low the price of light is in Bangladesh.  In this way, if they buy lights from Bangladesh, there may be some development in the country's trade sector


 However, the director wants to show fear in the movie in different ways.  Especially at the beginning of the movie, there is a child who is possessed by ghosts.  Due to the reading of Asr, the child is trying to show a lot of fear by stumbling on the back of his neck and stumbling on the soles of his feet.  But director Vuilla went so far as to say that many people go to yoga to do more terrible carnage.


 Then let's talk about ghosts.  I have never seen such a fat ghost in my life.  Pura Rikishi brother Pura Rikishi.  There are some Japanese voting wrestlers?  Once you can not get up?  Such a brother is complete.  Is it scary to see Eddie?  Or the mind wants to clap hands.


 My mind wanted to eat the old mango on his head and the mango stalk in the middle of his moon where the lizard jumps and falls in that place😬


 Anyway, I did not tell the story of the movie.  Be afraid, but do not see ghosts.  VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA




Post a Comment

Please Do Not Enter Any Spam Link In The Comment Box.

My Instagram

Copyright © iTecho Zone. Made with by OddThemes